The package can be tailored to meet your needs. For instance, a small space ad could be substituted for the brochure. Contact RMR for more information.
Package Price: $10,000 over 4 months + tax (if applicable)
Terms: Client agrees to pay agency $2,500 upfront, balance C.O.D.
Includes: Initial client meeting/review of current materials at our agency site.
Design & Final Art to Production: All items outlined below will be produced at the same time. A production schedule has been provided for the items listed below. Client adherence to schedule is critical for the package price to be applicable. Specifications detailed below outline items included in the package price. RMR reserves the right to re-estimate or submit additional budget estimates if client changes specifications or does not adhere to the production schedule.
3 different logo treatments (comps)
1 set of revisions, if needed
1 final art logo sheet (various sizes)
8.5″ x 11″ folded to #10
One set of revisions, if needed
- All photos, illustrations, line art, chart/graph artwork are EXTRA and will be billed accordingly, if needed. RMR will utilize photo CD images, if needed, to keep costs down. This will be estimated at the comp stage of the design.
- Printing is additional.
- Copywriting is included. Client will provide detailed instructions including key benefits and features.
Corporate Identity Package – Two Color
1. Letterhead – 1st and 2nd sheet
2. #10 Business Envelopes
3. Mailing Labels – standard 3″x5″
4. Business Cards – 3.5″ x 2″, up to seven names
- All photos, illustrations, line art, chart/graph artwork are EXTRA and will be billed accordingly if needed. RMR will design this package without utilizing these items unless client requested. This will be estimated at the comp stage of the design.
- One set of revisions, if needed.
- Printing is additional.
- All revisions to be handled via PDF and phone or at the agency’s offices.
Other items to be considered EXTRA in this package and are not included in package price:
- Media reservation and placement of ad(s).
- Print estimating.
- Application of any of the work to other mediums or formats other than Mac platform.
- Photo manipulation and/or retouching, original photography, stock photography and illustration.
- High resolution scans of art or illustrations.
- EXTRA materials, supplies – electronic storage medium, etc.
- Travel time and mileage, if needed to visit client.
- Pre-production materials and services.
- Shipping – couriers, FedEx, UPS, etc.
This estimate is based on the job specifications detailed above. Any subsequent client alterations, additions, or changes may result in additional charges. All estimates are plus or minus 10% and subject to applicable state and local sales tax. These costs do not include shipping.