Engage and Empower: Essential Tips and Tricks to Inspire Your Employees and Keep them Onboard for the Long Haul
How do YOU create inspiring and engaging cultures where employees want to stay?
How do YOU show – and not just tell – employees how to achieve their potential?
Are YOU looking for new ways to drive greater innovation and fiscal performance from your employee teams?
Look no further – join us on Thursday, April 6th at 1:30pm for our Trust and Track Leadership™ 101 Workshop, led by the ‘Blue Collar Millionaire’ himself, Nick Sarillo, a two-time Tedx speaker and entrepreneur. Founder of Nick’s Pizza & Pub and Nick’s University, Nick is also the author of A Slice of the Pie: How to Build a Big Little Business.
Takeaways include proven strategies and tips to:
- Implement a “Recognize the Positive” behavior system to support building and retaining team members;
- Take home coaching tools that can be implemented immediately to ramp up your team’s performance;
- Become a high performing servant leader creating a culture of trust and open communication; and
- Make employees feel “Accepted, Supported, and Successful” through onboarding, training and celebrations.
Want to learn more about this unique and results-oriented event? Click HERE to learn from real business leaders, Patrick Kilner and Jeff Miller why you should register today!
- April 6th
- Workshop 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Networking Reception and Happy Hour following Workshop until 7pm
- Tickets are $199 and include the Workshop, Networking Happy Hour, and a copy of Nick’s book.
What are YOU waiting for? Sign up today!
Registration Closes March 30th! Register Here Today!